1st Shift CDL-A Feed Delivery Driver – Bushnell, IL
The person selected for this position must:
- Be able to follow safety rules and bio-security regulations setup by TriOak Foods.
- Have a valid CDL-A.
- A good, safe driving record.
- Be able to drive safely and efficiently to scheduled farms / suppliers for pickup and to make delivers.
- Must be able to load and unload feed / ingredients using appropriate equipment and techniques as trained.
- Be able to work together with co-workers and managers in order to promote teamwork.
- Be willing to perform other duties assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Must have good attendance.
If you have interest in this position and believe that you are qualified, please contact Brian Blake (319-766-2230 ext. 279) or Mark Hoke (319-766-2230 ext. 422).
Swine Technician – Farrowing/Breeding – Zearing, IA
TriOak Foods wants you to come grow with us. We are looking for positive, safe and conscientious people to fill full-time Swine Technician positions at our sow farm in the Zearing, IA area.
Regular duties would include daily care, feeding, processing and barn upkeep associated with our animals. These positions will include working within the sow farm farrowing and breeding operations.
TriOak Foods offers a strong benefits package (insurance options, 401K with match, profit sharing, PTO program, etc.) and a competitive salary based on experience.
If you have a positive history working with swine or would like to start a new career in the swine industry, please call or email Tracy Jones at 515-233-1220 ext. 244 to apply.