TriOak Foods offers multi-peril crop insurance through Agrilogic Insurance Services, RCIS-Rural Community Insurance Services and ADM Crop Risk Services. Available coverages include yield protection, revenue protection, hail and other named perils.
2016 Dates to Remember
• Sales Closing Date: March 15
• Early Plant Date: Corn – April 11; Soybeans – April 21
• Final Plant Date: Corn – May 31; Soybeans – June 15
• Acreage Report Date: July 15
• Premium Billing Date: August 15
Notify your agent within 72 hours of initial discovery of damage. When harvest is complete, fill out a production report to avoid missing any possible claims.
For more information, contact:
Ryan Haines • Crop Insurance Agent
P.O. Box 68
103 West Railroad Street
Oakville, IA 52646
Office: 319.766.2230, ext. 234